Part-Time Sales Representative
Storm Exteriors is a company founded on equal parts integrity, hard work, prosperity mindset and drive to succeed. We believe that “The American Dream” is still achievable through hard work and determination. We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Storm Exteriors is more than a home improvement company its an opportunity to live an extraordinary life.
Storm Exteriors is among the very best in the nation when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services. This is a fast paced position with excellent opportunities for advancement.
As a Part-time outside sales position, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospects, existing customers and aggressive network to self generate additional leads for market expansion in your territory.
As a part-time entry-level sales representative you’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities: Our sales staff is also known as project consultants. You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
Delivery of interactive sales presentations on products and services to decision makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching camps on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
- Strategic market share development
- Use technology provided to create estimates scope of loss or inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owners, production manager, and insurance company.
- Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an aptitude for learning and a keen ability. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
- Self-starter, can work independently or in a team setting and driven towards success
- Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Will require some evenings hours based on business needs.
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
Job Type: Part-time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.