Committed to quality installation at competitive prices
The Experts in Commercial Roofing
In Colorado, roofing contractors are required by law to have a commercial unlimited roofing license to work on any property that is not a residential home. When choosing Storm Exteriors for your commercial project, you are using a fully insured and licensed commercial roofing contractor who is authorized by the state to work on your project. Don’t run the risk of having your project stopped by the Colorado Department of Professional regulation by using a contractor that only has a residential roofing license.
When it comes to commercial roofing, Storm Exteriors is committed to quality installation, at competitive prices, installed by the most highly-trained contractors in the business. At Storm Exteriors, we believe in doing things the right way the first time. This philosophy has served our clients well for many years. From shingle and metal, to rubber and TPO, you can count on Storm Exteriors to deliver on promises of exceptional commercial.
Let us demonstrate for you how high quality and attention to detail can result in superior commercial roofing that will stand up to the demands of your business and Mother Nature. We work with the following materials quite frequently:
- Single Ply – EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, also called rubber, is thermoset membrane material featuring flexibility and easy installation for low slope commercial roofs.
- Single Ply – Thermoplastic: TPO and PVC are becoming more and more popular because they’re durable and heat welded, with inherent reflective properties.
- Metal: Offering flexibility on colors and designs, these roofs last two to three times longer than any other roofing system type.
- Coatings: More cost effective than a retrofit, coatings are applied via rolling or spraying that essentially adds a top coat to the existing roof layer.
- Modified Bitumen: An asphalt-based system that works well in cold temperatures yet with greater flow resistance in warmer climates, featuring high strength and reduced installation labor.
As the certified experts in commercial roofing in the Denver metropolitan area and beyond, Storm Exteriors prides itself on being a HAAG Certified Inspector, Master Elite Contractor Through GAF, Master Shingle Applicator, Select Shingle Master through CertainTeed, and Insurance Restoration Specialist. When working with us for commercial roofing:
- Provide a full roof inspection
- Talk to you and your staff on roofing problems and concerns
- Take core samples to determine the existing conditions
- Examine roof top and document perimeter details
- Provide recommendations for a new quality roof system
Keep Your Commercial Roof in Tip Top Shape
Why choose a professional commercial contractor like Storm Exteriors? We stay on top of the latest roofing technologies to deliver the best services with the best materials. The roofing industry has changed a lot in the last decade, thanks to new roof coverings, insulation materials and innovative application techniques. Call us at 833-Roof-303 now to learn more about commercial roofing.